Priscilla Presley Makes First Red Carpet Appearance Since Daughter Lisa Marie’s Death

Priscilla Presley Makes First Red Carpet Appearance Since Daughter Lisa Marie’s Death

Priscilla Presley returned to the red carpet nearly two months after her daughter Lisa Marie Presley's unfortunate death of cardiac arrest on Jan. 12.

The public appearance was wildly appropriate, as she was out to celebrate the premiere of Agent Elvis, the new Netflix animated series she co-created with John Eddie.

For the occasion on March 7, the former actress suited up in black trousers with a matching sequin-embellished blazer worn over a silk white blouse. Her mahogany-colored red hair lay neatly flat with a side bang hanging slightly over her face as she complimented the look with smoky eye makeup and mauve lipstick.

According to its logline, the series follows a fictionalized version of the King of Rock and Roll as he is recruited by the U.S. government to become an undercover spy.

The star-studded cast includes Matthew McConaughey as the voice of Elvis—who the former wife of the musician praised for his "great voice" and "Southern drawl"—Kaitlin Olson, Don Cheadle, Johnny Knoxville, Niecy Nash, and Tom Kenny, in addition to Priscilla herself, who'll be voicing her own character.

Priscilla hopes the show will help introduce Elvis to "the youth today, wondering why he was so famous and to see him as a hero," she told The Hollywood Reporter at the Los Angeles premiere.

She continued: “I know that this is a dream come true for Elvis because this is really what he wanted to do. He wanted to be a federal agent, and for me, I’ve always wanted to give Elvis what he wanted and never really quite made it. He was a beautiful human being and a very talented human being, and I want kids to see who he really was in this because he really was, he wanted to be an agent. And now he is.”

Ironically, many fans don't know that the "All Shook Up" crooner also served in the U.S. Army from 1958 to 1960.

Agent Elvis hits the streaming platform on March 17.

🍎たったひとつの真実見抜く、見た目は大人、頭脳は子供、その名は名馬鹿ヒカル!🍏
Forums  ›  News  ›  Life