Lisa Marie Presley Rushed to Hospital After Suffering Cardiac Arrest

Lisa Marie Presley Rushed to Hospital After Suffering Cardiac Arrest

On Thursday, Lisa Marie Presley, 54, reportedly went into cardiac arrest at her home in Calabasas, California.

TMZ reports EMTs rushed to her home after receiving a call. After the paramedics performed CPR, she was taken to a hospital.

Fortunately, Presley regained her pulse before she was transported to the hospital. According to a source, epinephrine was administered at the scene after she went into "full arrest."

An insider revealed that Presley was found unresponsive in her bedroom by her housekeeper. Her ex, Danny Keough, was the first to perform CPR until medical personnel arrived.

Her health condition is currently unclear.

Lisa Marie's mother Priscilla Presley was photographed arriving to the hospital to see her.

Presley’s medical emergency happened just two days after she hit the red carpet at the Golden Globes.

Lisa Marie and her mom Priscilla Presley were on hand to support Austin Butler, who won Best Actor — Motion Picture — Drama for his portrayal of her dad Elvis Presley in “Elvis.”

Before the show, “Extra’s” Billy Bush spoke with Lisa, who raved about Austin’s portrayal.

Along with being "mind-blown" over his performance, Lisa noted, "I actually had to take five days to process it."

Two years ago, Lisa's son Benjamin Keough died at the age of 27 from an apparent suicide.

On what would have been his 28th birthday, Lisa paid tribute to Benjamin, calling the pain of losing him “suffocating and bottomless.”

Presley wrote, “My beautiful beautiful angel, I worshipped the ground you walked on, on this earth and now in Heaven. My heart and soul went with you."

Lisa Marie Presley RUSHED to Hospital After Cardiac Arrest

Lisa Marie Presley Appeared Unsteady in Final Interview at Golden Globes

🍎たったひとつの真実見抜く、見た目は大人、頭脳は子供、その名は名馬鹿ヒカル!🍏
Forums  ›  YouTube  ›  Video